Lecturer May-June 2016 - CDTA, Centre d`Etudes et Technologies Avancees, Algiers, Algeria.
- Introduction to Systems Engineering (20 hours)
Lecturer / Student Projects Supervisor December-2015, January 2016 - ECAM / EPMI Ecole d`ingenieur, Cergy, France.
- System architecture and optimization in research and innovation / Application to smart cities – grade students (final stage) (60 hours)
Instructor / Entrepreneurship Lead August 2015 - MIT-Ooredoo Entrepreneurship Bootcamp, Algiers, Algeria.
- Introduction to entrepreneurship - intensive classes Part of MIT Global Startup Labs (MIT International Science and Technology Initiatives) that promotes development in emerging regions by cultivating young technology entrepreneurs – Young entrepreneurs (2 weeks)
Teaching Assistant / Student Projects Supervisor October 2009 - May 2013 - University of Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, Paris - France
- Classes related to Information Systems and databases (~ 100h/year.)
- Master 1 - Management: Computer Science module - UML and website design - Project e-commerce using PHP MySQL.
- License 3 - Management / Finance: Computer Science module – Database design and SQL.
- License 1 - MIAS, Algorithms and Programming C/C++.
- Supervision of about 20 students every year, during 4 years. Master Students Projects (3-4 months): Design and implementation of commercial websites.
Lecturer January 2012 - May 2012 - Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (CNAM), Paris – France
- Taught classes related to IS, Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP), and urbanization of Information Systems. (Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) adaptation and configuration - OpenERP.)
Teaching Assistant - Lecturer October 2010 - October 2011 - Institut National des Telecoms – Ecole de Management d’Evry, Paris – France
- Classes related to Information Systems, Enterprise Resources Planning, and urbanization of Information Systems. (Second year Telecom Engineer class: ERP adaptation and configuration - OpenERP.)
Instructor of computer science November 2007 – June 2008 - ProAdvance (Private School), Algiers - Algeria
- Teacher in a private school of Computer Science:
- Introduction to Information Systems - the students were professionals working at different companies. The objective of the course was: design of Information Systems - design methods and implementation of databases, - project based training (using Delphi 7 /Access). (4h-8h/week).
- Computer architecture, maintenance and configuration of intranets. Students were technicians. (4 hours / week).